Systemic Structural Constellations with Insa Sparrer and Matthias Varga von Kibéd
18-20 September 2014, Sydney, Australia
Thursday 18 September 12pm registration for a 1pm start – 7pm finish
Friday 19 September 10am start – 7pm finish
Saturday 20 September 9am start – 6pm finish
Mary Mackillop Place, 7 Mount Street, North Sydney
Limited accommodation is available onsite. Please contact (02) 8912 4878 for accommodation arrangements and to make a booking
Systemic Structural Constellations (SySt), as developed by Insa Sparrer and Matthias Varga von Kibéd, provides a powerful way of examining important issues from both a systems and structural perspective. It also elegantly aligns with many business and organisational development practices and models.
Insa and Matthias work in collaboration to introduce and demonstrate the various
forms of constellation applicable in the organisational context. Their approach
includes an invitation to experience individual, small and big group exercises.
The 3 Days Will Include:
- An introduction into the grammar and practical methodology of Systemic Structural Constellations (SySt)
- Different SySt formats for different fields of applications:
- Tetralemma Constellations (TLC)
- Solution Constellations (SC)
- Solution Geometric Interviews (SGI)
- Constellations of the Defocused Topic (CDT)
- SySt miniatures
- Prototypical Constellations (PTC) and Specific Concrete Constellations (SCC)
Participants are free to bring along and work with their own business cases and
issues, or explore examples from client-organisations. Confidentiality will be
established at the beginning of the 3 days to allow maximum transparency and
benefit from working on real life scenarios.
What Will I Learn?
- The solution oriented approach at the centre of the method
- Organisational constellations; the advantages of hidden and partly hidden work
- The Tetralemma Constellation (TLC) where there is a dilemma, or a choice to be made about different strategy directions
- Systemic Structural Constellation (SySt) tools which readily transfer constellation ideas to the business field without the need for human representatives
- Surfing between prototypical and specific constellations: a new and easy approach to introduce internal constellation work in the business field
- SySt -Miniatures (mini-constellations) easy to handle basic tools for use in organisations and beyond. These ‘pocket-forms’ of structural constellations radiate an attractive elegance and easy-to-use approach
- Belief polarity work: a way to explore the open or hidden concepts that rule a business, then align them and use them as source to create flow and stability
- Trans-verbal grammar as the basis of structural constellations. Systems have a kind of universal language embedded in them dating from the earliest beginnings of mankind as species and tribes. This language is somehow forgotten and somehow still known. In this seminar we will reconnect to this natural language and explore how it can be used in a productive way in organisations.